marineland gift vouchers
With our gift vouchers, buying a gift couldn't be easier! Give the ultimate gift of choice and flexibility! Our E-voucher is sent right to your inbox!
Marineland invites you to spend an unforgettable day in the company of marine animals. Discover a 60 acre park housing over 4000 animals including dolphins, killer whales, sharks and sea lions. Get to know these incredible animals while enjoying shows guaranteed to please both young and old.
Marineland PARK ENTRY TICKET + MEET THE DOLPHINS ACTIVITY
DESCRIPTION: wearing waders, in the water with the trainers and their dolphins, you will discover these animals’ incredible adaptation to life in the water, their complex social structure and the close ties they have with their trainers. “Your” dolphin trainer will teach you how to gain a dolphin’s confidence and encourage him to leap out of the water before your very eyes. You will be able to interact with them and better understand this fantastic animal. Magic moments !
- Gift voucher valid until 31/12/2022.
- We kindly ask you to contact our Reservations Department by telephone to book your visit at least 72 hours before your arrival : (+33) 4 93 33 82 72 (limited number of participants: 10 maximum).
- Marineland entry ticket obligatory to access the park
- Fittings: hip boots.
- Access 10 min before the start of the session
- For safety reasons, no admission under 1.20m.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult (70€/person to participate or 5€/chaperone (gives you access to a private area near the pool to wait for your loved ones).
- You will be asked to remove all loose objects to avoid any risk of ingestion by the animals in case of loss.
- Duration: 20 minutes
- COVID19 INFORMATION -
We have been intensively preparing for a re-opening of our park in close cooperation with the authorities. Health and safety of our guests and workers have always been our highest priority. It is our goal that you continue to feel safe and comfortable when visiting us. We therefore ask for your kind understanding of and compliance with the following requirements.